Monday, November 14, 2011

What's Your Success? Pt 3 "Holding on during the storm"



“Remember that even if you’re in a storm, floating on a life raft in the middle of the ocean, you’re still not alone.”


Even in your most isolated time of need, remember that you have the power of faith and that there are  still seven billion more people on the face of this planet other than you. You need to connect to your inner source of strength to hold on and know that somewhere, somehow your help is out there. One phrase is “the night is always darkest before it’s end” and another is “God might not come when you want him, but he’s always right on time” and they’re both the same in my eyes. Tonight I gave this nice looking elderly woman a dollar after she started to give me a long speech about her hard times, I cut her off and told her this was all I had to give at this time. I shouldn’t have given that since I needed it, but I was the person for the moment and she needed it more. She was acting out of faith. I was that one in seven billion chance that help is out there and she has a few more to go. Now everyone won't be in the position to assist you and some people will flat out refuse, but if you hold onto what faith you have and yourself refuse to sink I promise you that you’ll be rescued or make it to land where you can stand on your own two feet. Using what you already have, be it to little or to much, will get you everything you need. You just have to be ready to hold on through the storm.


-Alfred Ward
Please visit www.iamaward.com for my books etc
you can also find me on www.AlfredWard.blogspot.com for my more comical musings

No comments:

Post a Comment