Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What's Your Success Pt 2 "I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up"


“If you ever fall down pick yourself up before looking for a helping hand”

This is the principle that no one owes you anything that you don’t first owe yourself. Have you ever seen someone fall and call out for help before ever trying to help themselves? That's an example, yet this isn’t just a question of a physical fall. This speaks to falls or failures in all aspects of life. Please let yourself be surprised by your own strength and you will find that you’re far more capable and inventive than meets the eye. You owe it to yourself.

 Stay tuned because once a week I’ll break down each principle in detail and we’ll build together my friend. Please visit me on www.iamaward.com or email me at AlfredDWard@gmail.com to discuss any questions you may have. This discussion started on 10/31/2011 so please if you want to view it all visit that date to start.


Sincerely,

Alfred Ward (Award)

No comments:

Post a Comment