Wednesday, August 10, 2016

New phone, New business, New ideas.

Happy Wednesday to all of my beautiful blog family! I hope everyone is enjoying their day.
I have been M.I.A. for a while, but not in vain. I have been making moves, accomplishing some goals, and setting new goals. What about you? Chime in on some of your short-term goals that you made at the beginning of this year. Have you gotten closer to fullfilling your "self promises"?
Well, here is an example of what I've done. 1. I purchased more educational books. 2. I just got a new phone.(No, I am still not team iphone)but I love this styllus model I have. Hey,I can finally post directly from my phone. Lol. 3. I joined an online sewing club. I'm very excited to go beyond "sew newbie". 4. I took an online seminar on marketing and online stores. I hope to improve my current https://empresslegacy.storenvy.com. I also have a new one in the works.
So...let's go with YOUR adventures, I want to hear from YOU!
By the way, If you think you're in the "clear", think again! Why? Hmmm. I'm incorporating a few apps to my lifestyle and so far, so good. You might be saying to yourself.."what does that have to do with me?"
If you're content with your current level of activity, then it has nothing to do with you. But....
If you want to "get back in the fitness swing", then get ready!
I will focus on posting information on FREE and affordable diet and exercise routines. Not from me so don't worry, I'm not here to sell you products (unless you want me to) lol. No, I'm just going to share some things that I've done. Some things I've shared on my youtube channel, and some I am still "trying" to see if I like it. So...who will be ready for next month's challenge? Fitness is year round, not just a New Year Resolution. Together, I believe we can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment