Thursday, August 25, 2016

I chose #Vegan Yum Yum as my Vegan Cookbook of the Week!


Vegan Yum Yum, written by Lauren Ulm. What are MY thoughts on this book?
Hello my beautiful blog family! How is everyone doing? Chime in because I really want to know. ðŸ˜€ I am doing great myself. I’ve decided to “review” a vegan book a week. Congratulations.. you are now a part of this new weekly installment. Thank you for joining me. Thank you for liking, commenting, and sharing! You are awesome!
You might be thinking..ok.what is the criteria for her in choosing which book to review? Here it is…
1. It must be Vegan or Vegetarian ( preferably Vegan).
2.If it’s a cookbook, I MUST have enough pictures along with the recipe so that I can gauge whether or not what I prepare even remotely looks like it is correct!
3. The book must be good! Does it hold my attention? Is it interesting? Does it entice me to want to “try”?
4. The book or video does NOT have to be by someone known “worldwide”. I’ve seen some of the best things produced by the ” local” person or average Jane.
Now that you know what I look for, without further delay…Vegan Yum Yum!
#Vegan Yum Yum has ALL of the qualities that I look for in order to do a review. If any of you have been following me 3 or 4 years ago, or have read(in my archives here), then you remember that this book was used in my very first Vegan Thanksgiving. I made this side dish recipe…
The smudge on the bottom is proof that I have used this recipe for more than just Thanksgiving! Lmbo! 
The book in general has wonderful photography, clear instructions, and encourages me to at least ” try” something new before I place judgement. Kudos to Ms. Lauren! ðŸ™ŒWell done!
My vote is a definite 5 stars.🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Make sure you go check out this cookbook, ESPECIALLY if you’re like me and love to see pictures to help you out.(No offense, some people are just more visual).
If you get this book or already own this book, share your recipes and share YOUR thoughts. I’m sure we would love to hear other people’s point of view.
I hope you enjoyed not only my review, but this recipe I just shared above. Let me see how yours turns out. Tag me here, or on Twitter at Empress Legacy which is my business name.
Until next week. Be happy, be healthy! I am Naturalee Happee from Youtube. ðŸ˜€

No comments:

Post a Comment